In partnership with Mazars, we are providing a forum for quoted companies to learn about and share experiences on the latest corporate reporting and governance developments.
In partnership with Mazars, we are providing a forum for quoted companies to learn about and share experiences on the latest corporate reporting and governance developments. Being at the leading-edge is about so much more than just complying with rules and can generate real business value and investor confidence.
These two sets of events will be led by experts in the field. The format for the events will make it easy for attendees to formulate ideas and develop a clear action plan to help them build their businesses.
1. The board’s leadership role in building a responsible successful business
- The board’s leadership role in building a responsible successful business
- How should the board promote sustainable success in practice?
- Do you have a clear and inspiring purpose?
- What key issues determine your desired culture?
- What is the actual culture in your business?
- How can you strengthen stakeholder engagement?
- The new AIM requirement to adopt a recognised corporate governance code
Manchester - Thursday 14 June 2018
London - Tuesday 19 June 2018
Birmingham - Wednesday 4 July 2018
2. Year-end update on key developments in reporting and governance
- Update on IFRS
- Financial instruments (IFRS9)
- Revenue from contracts with customers (IFRS15)
- Leases (IFRS16)
- Foreign currency transactions (IFRIC22)
- FRC’s annual report on corporate reporting
- Deciding whether to adopt the new QCA Code
- Corporate Governance Code or an alternative
- Impact on behaviour and annual report disclosure
Birmingham - Wednesday 14 November 2018
London - Tuesday 20 November 2018
Manchester - Thursday 29 November 2018
These events are for finance directors, senior finance staff and board members of FTSE SmallCap, FTSE Fledgling and AIM quoted companies.
Timings for all locations
4:00pm - Arrival and registration
4:30pm - Forum begins
6:30pm - Forum ends
If you would like to book on to any of the events or would like more information, please email Javan Hilson email@example.com or call on 020 7063 4387.
(Click here to download the event leaflet)
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events