Don't forget to make the most of your membership by downloading PDF copies of our best practice guides are available free of charge, which we hope will create better value for your membership with us.
We publish five guides:
- Our Corporate Governance Guide for Small and Mid-Size Quoted Companies helps quoted companies put into practice appropriate corporate governance arrangements and encourage positive engagement between companies and shareholders. Focusing on 12 principles and a set of minimum disclosures, the QCA Code encourages companies to consider how or whether they should apply each principle to achieve good governance and provide quality explanations to their shareholders about what they have done;
- Our Remuneration Committee Guide For Small and Mid-Size Quoted Companies supports members of remuneration committees, and those who support them, to develop effective remuneration packages for executive directors and senior management in a fair and reasonable manner; and
- Our Audit Committee Guide for Small and Mid-Size Quoted Companies assists audit committee chairmen and members in being more effective in their roles, so that they are able to meet the expectations of investors and comply with regulatory best practice for small and mid-size quoted companies.
- Our Are You Ready To Grow As a Quoted Company? guide assists small and mid-size companies that are considering admission to a London-based exchange in the process of evaluating whether their companies are prepared and suitable to make the move to a public equity market. It aims to help companies identify whether they have the characteristics that their advisors will deem appropriate for admission to a public equity market and that investors look for when investing.
- Our QCA-IRS Option Valuer is a comprehensive, DIY kit that helps you value your share options under the accounting rules IFRS2/FRS20.
In order for members to be able to download our pdf guides free of charge, you must have a Quoted Companies Alliance website login. Your username is your email address and you can request your password by clicking 'Login' in the top right corner of any page on our website. If you require a login, then please email our Membership Executive Sandra Mallia.
Non-members can purchase our guides through the website.
Please remember that our guides continue to be for individual-use only and are copyrighted material.