We are looking for a new Marketing and Events Executive!
This role would suit someone currently in an events or marketing role with at least 1-2 years work experience, interested in financial markets and developing skills in events management and B2B marketing.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Events
Purpose: To organise and manage the Quoted Companies Alliance’s events and associated marketing activities.
- Organising and managing the annual calendar of events.
- Be responsible for the detailed administration of all events and the main point of contact for events.
- Assist in organising publicity for events.
- Attend and run the on-site management of events.
- Process marketing and membership information for the internal database.
- Keeping events updated on company website
- Liaising with members (c-suite level) and speakers on arrangements for events
- Project management of event programmes
- Post event – feedback gathering, link bookings to future events, relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying relevant speakers and new venues
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good organisational and time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and experience delivering a variety of events
- Willing to be flexible and adapt to new challenges.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer relationship manager tools/databases (especially Salesforce)
- 1-2 years experience in an events, marketing role in financial services or not for profit
- Experience and interest in business and/or financial services in UK
- Knowledge of public equity markets in the UK
Salary & Benefits:
The salary is £28,000 - £30,000 gross per annum.
Benefits include private health and dental insurance, work place pension scheme and the availability of season ticket loans.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday (9.00am to 5.30pm). Please note, you will be required to attend meetings and events outside office hours. For example, evening events in London. Work will be expected to take place in our London office. Currently working in a hybrid environment with some days working from home permitted.
You must already be eligible to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor any work permits or Visas. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of their right to work in the UK prior to commencing their new role.
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter outlining your interest in the position and any relevant experience and your C.V. to Hayley Zeff, Head of Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Samantha Green, Head of Marketing & Events (email@example.com)