We are holding a webinar that will explain the share schemes available to small and mid-sized quoted companies.
Our speakers will outline and explain the share schemes available to small and mid-sized quoted companies, as well as highlighting the issues these companies may face when implementing their own share plans.
The experts will share their views on topics, including:
- What is the company seeking to achieve by implementing a share plan?
- What are the main types of plans to consider?
- What are the legal considerations when establishing and operating share plans?
- What are the general constraints?
- The administrative aspects of operating a share plan.
Date: Wednesday 19 May 2021
Timings: 9.00am - 10.00am
This event is for all Quoted Companies.Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events