In partnership with Mazars, we are providing a forum for quoted companies to learn about and share experiences on the latest corporate reporting and governance developments.
Join us for a year-end update on key developments in corporate governance and reporting aimed at board members, and especially members of audit committees, of smaller quoted companies. This session will help you prepare your end of year annual report, taking on board recent and expected developments and providing insight into the latest findings of the FRC’s annual review of corporate reporting.
What will be covered:
• The new QCA Audit Committee Guide
• Capturing the essence of the purpose and culture of your business in your annual report
• S172 reporting with regard to stakeholders’ interests
• Reporting engagement with employees, customers and others effectively
• The importance of monitoring distributable profits
• Developments in IFRS - implementing IFRS16 Leases and other developments
• FRC’s Corporate Reporting Review (subject to its release)
Who should attend:
Audit Committee Chairmen, Finance Directors and other board members of FTSE SmallCap, FTSE Fledgling and AIM quoted companies.
Birmingham - Tuesday 26 November 2019
London - Wednesday 27 November 2019
Manchester - Thursday 28 November 2019
Timings for all locations
4:00pm - Arrival and registration
4:30pm - Forum begins
6:00pm - Forum ends followed by drinks
If you would like to book on to any of the events or would like more information, please email email@example.com no later than 11 November 2019.
(Click here to download the event leaflet)
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events