Our Corporate Governance Online Workshop will explore the QCA Corporate Governance Code and show how it can be used and applied effectively.
The QCA Code provides a fresh perspective which will help your company put into practice a worthwhile, effective and flexible governance model and our online workshop will show you how to effectively use and apply it.
Our Introduction Level Workshop will use speakers who will give their different perspectives as well as sharing practical examples and case studies.
They will present on the following topics:
- What is good Corporate Governance?
- How to apply the QCA Code’s 10 principles. Addressing the areas of delivering growth, maintaining a dynamic management framework and building trust with shareholders
- How have companies applied the QCA code?
The speakers at this event will be:
- Louis Cooper, Chief Executive, NEDA
- Sangita Shah, Non Executive Chairman, Bilby PLC
- Will Pomroy, Engagement Director, Federated Hermes International
Date: Monday 27 July 2020
Timings: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Who can participate: Quoted company directors and NOMADs
Fee: £450+VAT for QCA and NEDA members, £600+VAT for non-members
If you would like to book a place, please email email@example.com
Please note, cancellations made within two weeks of the event will not be refunded.
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events