Our Advanced Corporate Governance Workshop will explore the QCA Corporate Governance Code and show how it can be used and applied effectively
In 2018, London Stock Exchange announced a change in the AIM rules so that all AIM companies are required to apply a recognised corporate governance code. QCA research indicates that 89% of companies on AIM follow the QCA Code. If your company wants to find out how to apply the QCA Code then attend our one-day Corporate Governance Workshop. This workshop will be a continuation from the Introduction Workshop which took place earlier this year.
The QCA Code provides a fresh perspective which will help your company put into practice a worthwhile, effective and flexible governance model and our workshop will show you how to effectively use and apply it.
Our Corporate Governance Workshop will use a range of speakers who will give their different perspectives as well as sharing practical examples and case studies.
They will present on the following topics:
- What is good Corporate Governance?
- How to apply the QCA Code’s 10 principles. Addressing the areas of delivering growth, maintaining a dynamic management framework and building trust with shareholders
- How have companies applied the QCA code?
The speakers at this event will be:
- Louis Cooper, Chief Executive, NEDA
- Matthew Stallabrass, Partner, Crowe UK
- Sangita Shah, Non Executive Chairman, Bilby PLC
- Frank Moxon, Non Executive Director, Jersey Oil & Gas PLC
- Daniel Jarman, Responsible Investment - Vice President, BMO Global Asset Management (EMEA)
Date: Thursday 23 January 2020
Timings: 9:00am (for a 9:15am start) - 4:15pm
Venue: Crowe UK, London
Who can attend: Quoted company directors and NOMADs
Fee: £500+VAT for QCA and NEDA members, £650+VAT for non-members
If you would like to book a place on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events