In partnership with our members, Link Group, we will be holding a breakfast event exploring the QCA's Principles of Corporate Governance
As part of their Ahead Programme for AIM Professionals, Link Asset Services are hosting a breakfast briefing where the QCA’s Principles of Corporate Governance are explored.
You will be able to hear from our Chief Executive, Tim Ward, and Link Market Services' Head of Industry, Jai Baker. They will look at how the QCA's Principles of Corporate Governance can help your company deliver growth and build trust with your shareholders.
The industry experts will share their views on two of the principles in the QCA Code.
Seek to understand and meet shareholder needs and expectations
- What are the considerations?
- What about the often forgotten private shareholder?
- How can you better improve total engagement and encourage stakeholder engagement back to the issuers?
Communicate how the company is governed and is performing by maintaining a dialogue with shareholders and other relevant stakeholders
- As the "underpinning of the code", how can you ensure a healthy dialogue exists between the board and stakeholders?
- Is your company fulfilling the needs of its investors?
Tim and Jai will look at some of the issues being faced and dispel some of the myths about 'what shareholders want'.
Date: Thursday 25 April 2019
Timings: 8:30am registration & breakfast (for a 9:00am start) - 10:30am
Venue: Link Asset Services, 6th floor, 65 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7NQ
If you would like more information or would like to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events