We are holding a breakfast event that will explain the share schemes available to small and mid-size quoted companies.
We will be holding a breakfast event on Share Plan Considerations for Smaller Quoted Companies. Our panellists will outline and explain the share schemes available to small and mid-sized quoted companies, as well as highlighting the issues these companies may face when implementing their own share plans.
The expert panel will share their views on four topics, including:
- What is the company seeking to achieve by implementing a share plan?
- What are the general constraints?
- What are the main types of plan to consider?
- The administrative aspects of operating a share plan.
You will be able to hear from our speakers:
- Fiona Bell, RSM
- Daniel Hepburn, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Tristan Adams, Link Asset Services
- Elissavet Grout, Travers Smith LLP and
- Andy Goodman, BDO LLP
Date: Wednesday 8 May 2019
Timings: 8:30am breakfast & registration (for a 9am start) – 10:30am
Venue: Crowe UK offices, London
If you would like to attend this event, please click on the 'book now' button.
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events