We are holding a webinar that will explain the share schemes available to small and mid-size quoted companies.
Our speakers will outline and explain the share schemes available to small and mid-size quoted companies, as well as highlighting the issues these companies may face when implementing their own share plans.
The experts will share their views on topics, including:
- What is the company seeking to achieve by implementing a share plan?
- What are the main types of plans to consider?
- What are the legal considerations when establishing and operating share plans?
- What are the general constraints?
- The administrative aspects of operating a share plan.
You will be able to hear from our speakers:
- Fiona Bell, RSM
- Tristan Adams, Link Asset Services
- Elissavet Grout, Travers Smith LLP and
- Andy Goodman, BDO LLP
Date: Tuesday 21 April 2020
This webinar is open to our members only. If you would like to participate, please click on the 'book now' button.
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events