The Corporate team at Lexis®PSL has published its latest Market Tracker Trend Report, Trends in UK public M&A deals in H1 2017.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the 52 firm and possible offer announcements made for companies subject to the Takeover Code in H1 2017. The report includes insight into public M&A trends and what Lexis®PSL Corporate expects to see in the second half of 2017 and beyond.
Topics covered include:
- transaction structure;
- deal value and volume;
- public-to-private transactions;
- forms of consideration;
- bid financing;
- UK and foreign bidder activity;
- possible offers (including formal sale processes);
- offer-related arrangements and non-director shareholder irrevocable undertakings; and
- regulatory and political issues, including recent enforcement action by the Takeover Panel.
The report contains expert commentary from Selina Sagayam, Head of UK Transactional Practice Development at Gibson Dunn. For access to this and other Market Tracker Trend Reports, please visit the Lexis®PSL Corporate blog.
This article was written by Lexis®PSL Corporate. For further information, please contact Kavita Bassan.