With AIM Rule 26 officially in action, Design Portfolio is offering QCA members guidance and advice on implementing the latest QCA Code on both the corporate website and in the annual report.
QCA member discount
We are offering a bespoke approach to our consultancy, allowing each company to choose the level of support they require to implement the new regulations and ensure they are fully compliant. This service comes with a discount of 25% off the prices listed below, for QCA members.
Governance review scope and costs
The QCA Code will impact the governance content of both your corporate/IR website and your annual report. As part of our governance review and consulting, we will review your corporate communications, providing tailored and practical advice on what existing content you will need to adapt and what new content you will need to include. We will help you prepare for these changes, implement them and will be available for ongoing support and advice, if required.
Benchmark of corporate communications collateral £1,200
- All initial company research and analysis
- Benchmark of annual report and website against updated Code using traffic light system
- Basic best practice examples pack
Detailed consultancy £2,400*
- Tailored recommendations on development of annual report
- Tailored recommendations for development of the website
- All recommendations supported by tailored best practice examples pack
- Client meeting to discuss findings (we have assumed that this will be delivered remotely via video or conference call. Should a face to face meeting be required, this may increase costs depending on location and travel)
*Costs will vary depending on size of annual report and website and whether governance content already exists.
Advice on structure £700
- Creation of page plan for AR and site map for website, identifying areas for improvement and update
Total £4,300, but as a QCA member you are entitled to a discount of £1,075, so you pay just £3,225 for the whole package.
Why Design Portfolio
With nearly 30 years of experience supporting businesses with communications across print, digital and multimedia we are experts in the field of corporate reporting and we have a particular strength in communicating best practice governance in an engaging and informative manner to ensure full compliance.
As members of the QCA and with our Research and Strategy Director being a member of the QCA Governance Expert Committee, we feel we are well placed to support and advise you on these important changes.
How to access the tool
To take advantage of this offer please contact email@example.com