STRIBA has been established to support boards in enhancing the effectiveness of their decision-making and positioning their organisations for sustainable success. This is particularly relevant in today’s rapidly changing business and socio-economic environment, where companies need to be ‘Fighting Fit’ and boards need to be ‘Match Fit’ with the adaptability vital for success.
STRIBA’s starting point is an independent, external board evaluation, tailored to the specific circumstances of each company and leading to a recommended action plan. With the heightened investor, government and regulator focus on corporate governance standards, the quality and effectiveness of board evaluations is coming under greater scrutiny. STRIBA supports boards seeking to comply with the code of their choice and report on their governance practices.
Besides experience of board evaluations, the STRIBA team brings a unique and comprehensive combination of relevant skills and experiences - board experience, strategic analysis and advice, mentoring as well as an intimate understanding of institutional investor expectations.
Bespoke product offering to QCA members.
As an exclusive offer for QCA members, STRIBA is providing a facilitated internal board evaluation. It is designed for companies looking to embark on a board evaluation for the first time or seeking to introduce external input and expertise to their existing process.
Outputs from our facilitated internal board evaluation include:
- A process for an internal board evaluation appropriate for the company’s circumstances
- Use of STRIBA’s online board evaluation questionnaire specially developed for this service and assistance with analysis of directors’ feedback
- Assessment of the company’s corporate governance practices against the QCA corporate governance code
- High level assessment of the company’s corporate governance reporting compared with up to three peers
- Facilitated board workshop reviewing the performance of the board, the company’s corporate governance processes and actions for improvement
- Executive report and recommended next steps and objectives
This is a paid-for service exclusively available to QCA members at a price of £9,950
To take advantage of this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org