QCA membership benefits include:
Access to investors
- The opportunity to attend our unique flagship Fund Manager Programme, free of charge. These lunches and breakfasts provide you with intimate access to leading small and mid-cap investors, which will help you promote your company and better understand their key criteria in making investment decisions.
Campaigning on key policy and regulatory issues
- Input into our campaigns to ensure that issues important to you are dealt with.
- Join one of our seven expert groups, which campaign on key issues affecting quoted companies in the UK and Brussels through meetings and responses to consultations.
- Get access to regulators, market operators, policymakers and business leaders so that you can hear from them about key regulatory issues and changes and voice your concerns directly to those who make the rules.
Events and Networking
- Attend our events, most of which are free for members and designed especially for small and mid-size quoted companies. Our events offer practical steps and processes on how you can deal with market issues that are tailored to the level of resource that a small and mid-size quoted company has.
- Debate common issues and concerns with your peers and leading advisors to the sector at our events, while helping you to meet your CPD requirements.
- Receive a free set of our guides (additional pdf copies are available to download free of charge), which help you tackle the myriad of issues small and mid-size quoted companies face. Our Corporate Governance (QCA Code) is widely regarded as the sector benchmark.
- Free use of our IFRS 2 Share Option Valuer tool – an easy to use excel based tool for helping you to calculate your IFRS 2 charges.
- Full access to our website content, including all Information Centre articles.
- Use of the Quoted Companies Alliance as a 'sounding board' for your queries and frustrations, and access to the professional members of our expert group.
- Access to our monthly newsletter, surveys and reports, which focuses on topical issues affecting the sector.
- Free or discounted entry to courses, seminars and conferences run by our partnership organisations.
- Free use of touch-down space in London for our members seeking office/meeting space on their trips.