Dear QCA members,
I just wanted to give you an update on how we are planning to deal with the disruption and uncertainty from the Coronavirus situation whilst ensuring that the QCA is still delivering on your behalf.
We are aiming to deliver as many of our services to you as possible whilst following national advice and ensuring that we do not put the health of anyone in our community (or their families) in danger. Government advice for businesses and employers can be found here and is being updated regularly.
We have been actively monitoring the situation over the last several weeks and in response we are taking the following measures:
- We are all able to work from home and so we will remain available to you even if government advice changes and/or we cannot travel to our office.
- For the most part we will be shifting meetings to conference calls or webinar-style formats. For smaller meetings or in-person engagements, we will to continue to attend these, as long as government advice allows it and those we are meeting with are comfortable.
- For our in-person events, we are dealing with each one in-turn and there will inevitably be cancellations in the coming weeks (please bear this in mind before booking travel arrangements). As it stands, we are still planning on going ahead with our flagship Investor Forum in June and Annual Dinner in September. You can contact Sam and Lydia if you have any questions about this.
- Our policy work will continue. There are live issues that we remain focussed on and will be engaging with regulators, policymakers and other stakeholders on these. We have surveys and publications in the pipeline that we will deliver and you can continue to contact Anthony, Jack and Jana with any queries.
- If you have any other questions about QCA membership, you can always contact Hayley or Chris.
Rest assured, we are still working on your behalf we can be reached by email or phone. As ever, if we can help you in any way then please let me know.
Thank you for your support and best wishes in these challenging times.
Chief Executive, QCA