The Corporate Governance Workshop will explore the application of the latest QCA Corporate Governance Code and related guidance and show how it can be used and applied effectively.
Updates to the QCA Code provide a fresh perspective to latest governance developments. A better appreciation of good governance will help participants to review and assess how the company puts into practice a worthwhile, effective and flexible governance model.
This in-person workshop will feature speakers from NEDA, Korn Ferry the QCA who will give their different perspectives, as well as sharing practical examples and case studies.
- Consideration of the board level input needed to establish and deliver listed company corporate governance standards and frameworks.
- Review the application of the Code and guidelines relevant to the company’s own story rather than adopting ‘boilerplate’ responses.
- Understand how to gauge and deal with changing stakeholder expectations.
- Determine the ability to integrate governance considerations into the broader business strategy, culture, performance, reporting and risk working practices.
- Provide practical insight into undertaking health check reviews and the use of other assurance approaches to make sure that the company is learning and developing a continuous improvement process.