Our Corporate Governance Forum covers the key governance developments for growing companies. It will help companies apply our new code effectively and to comply with the recent AIM rule 26 change.
Our forum forms a major part of our 'Year of Corporate Governance' and will cover the new QCA Corporate Governance Code due to be published in April. This event will help companies apply the new code effectively and to comply with the recent AIM rule changes which requires all quoted companies to state which recognised code they follow.
Join us for two panels of expert speakers who will discuss the practical application of the code and how a variety of stakeholders use this information when making or influencing investment decisions. Find out what you should be including in your company's annual report and website and how this information can be used to judge your corporate governance behaviour.
Our keynote speaker is Jessica Ground who is the Global Head of Stewardship at Schroders.
Session 1: The QCA Code in context: principles, disclosures and adoptions
- Principles of the QCA Code - Chair: Will Pomroy, Lead Engager, Small-Caps, Hermes Investment Management
- Disclosure of the QCA Code - Tracy Gordon, Director, Corporate Governance, Deloitte LLP
- Adoption of the QCA Code - Bob Beveridge, Portfolio Non-Executive Director
- AIM Rules Change: Corporate Governance Code - Nick Naylor, Chief Executive, Allenby Capital
Session 2: How do different users judge a company’s corporate governance behaviour
- Chair: Anita Skipper, Senior Analyst - Corporate Governance, AVIVA,
- Rachit Gupta, Vice President - Research, Institutional Shareholder Services
- Mark Northway, Chairman, ShareSoc
- Georgina Brittain, Managing Director & Senior Portfolio Manager, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Date: Tuesday 12 June 2018
Time: Registration 3pm for a 3:30pm start. Followed by Members' our Reception at 6:45pm
Venue: Haberdashers' Hall, London
This event is open to pre-IPO and quoted company directors.
It is free to attend for our members and £200 + VAT for non-members.
This event is now fully booked. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank our Year of Corporate Governance Sponsors who are supporting our programme of corporate governance activities in 2018:
Allenby Capital Limited, Winterflood Securities Limited, Jordans, Mazars LLP, BDO UK LLP, Blake Morgan, Crowe Clarke Whitehill, DAC Beachcroft, Downing LLP, Hayesmacintyre, Link Asset Services, London Stock Exchange, Mattioli Woods PLC, Norman Broadbent Group, Prism Cosec, RSM, Shore Capital, Stifel, Strand Hanson, Wedlake Bell, WH Ireland and YouGov PLC.
Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events