The 2012 QCA Fund Manager Lunch Programme has been announced with six lunches taking place throughout the year in London. One of our most popular events programmes, the Fund Manager Lunches provide company directors with the opportunity to hear from leading small and mid-cap fund managers about what they look for when investing and their general views on the market. With opportunities for networking before the event, this is a great opportunity for directors to meet these investors in an informal atmosphere and outside formal road shows.
This year's lunches include the following speakers:
- Robin West, Aviva Investors
- Marina Bond, Rathbones Unit Trust Management
- Henrietta Marsh, ISIS Equity Partners
- Mark Niznik, Artemis
- Richard Plackett, BlackRock
- Katie Potts, Herald Investment Management Ltd
- Deryck Noble-Nesbitt, Close Brothers Asset Management
These lunches fill up fast so book your place now. Each lunch is free to members and £150 + VAT for non-members. For more information and to book, click here.