Smith and Williamson have produced a webinar which highlights some of the actions businesses can take to ease financial burden created by COVID-19, including a section on loan schemes and financing.
The webinar covers the following topics
- Actions to take to ease financial burden of COVID-19, including loan schemes and financing
- Extension to Time to Pay arrangements
- Maximising cash flow through VAT Payments
- Corporation tax payments
- Research & Development tax relief
The webinar can be accessed here.
Smith and Williamson have also established a COVID-19 hub which can be accessed here
Here Zeus Capital provides some thoughts on how to manage the short term impacts of liquidity.
RSM is hosting a webinar 'Understanding your funding and restructuring options during coronavirus' on the 8th of April at 2pm and 4pm click here to register.
The webinar will discuss the key considerations around the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan (CBIL) and look at business funding and restructuring plans B, C and D at this current time due to Covid-19. These include:
- the next step if your CBIL application is unsuccessful;
- engaging with existing and new lenders;
- exploring alternative options; and
- ensuring that your business and forecasts are presented in the best possible light to attract funding.
David Tilston has written some helpful articles on how to manage liquidity during a crisis. Click here to access 'Liquidity – a lesson from past crises'