As part of our 25th Anniversary celebrations, Along with our sponsors Allenby Capital, Mazars LLP and Winterflood Securities we are holding an Investor Forum to explore how investment in small and mid-size quoted companies can be improved. We have two panels covering what investors are looking for when making investment decisions in companies and how companies can communicate their story with the press. The panels will be made up of institutional investors, financial journalists, PR experts, and a nominated adviser and broker.
Topic 1: Fund Manager Debate: 'How can investment in small and mid-cap companies be improved?'
Investors will explain how companies can best communicate relevant information in a worthwhile way and what they look for when making investment decisions. Hear from investors that are responsible for funds that cover micro to mid-cap companies, as well as private client portfolios.
- Chair: Matt Butlin, Head of Equities, Allenby Capital
- Ken Wotton, Fund Manager, Livingbridge
- Gervais Williams, Senior Executive Director, Miton Group
- Andrew Banks, Senior Investment Manager, JM Finn & Co
Topic 2: Communication: Make headlines with the press
Discussion on how companies can have an effective and valued dialogue with the media. Companies can gain practical tips on how to communicate their company's story with the press, through press releases, social media and meetings. What do journalists want to hear from them and how can they convey this information in a worthwhile way?
- Chair: James Ashton, Business Journalist, The Telegraph & Evening Standard
- Kate Burgess, Corporate Correspondent, Financial Times
- Lee Wild, Editor, Interactive Investor
- Harry Chathli, Director, Luther Pendragon
Our Investor Forum will take place at Mansion House on Wednesday 7 June 2017, 3.30pm – 6.45pm, followed by our 25th Anniversary Reception.
Click here to book your place – places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.