The Quoted Companies Alliance and RSM have today published the results of our third survey of 16 major UK small and mid-cap institutional fund managers revealing valuable insight into, how they view the market, and what companies can do to attract and retain their attention.
This year, we found that, generally, fund managers continued to mention market volatility and the varied quality of IPOs that took place in 2015.
The survey, conducted by YouGov, is essential reading for any pre-IPO or quoted company and covers:
- a review of the market in 2015 and the outlook for 2016;
- what makes IPOs attractive and unattractive to investors;
- tips for companies on how to improve corporate reporting;
- descriptions of fund managers’ strategies;
- reasons why investors decide to sell a company’s shares (and not all of them are for bad performance);
- attracting and retaining investors; and
- a list of companies that exemplify the characteristics that these investors admire.